As you struggle with an increasingly complex day to day operation it can be difficult, and sometimes nigh on impossible, to pinpoint exactly why you do not have adequate profits.
However it will nearly always involve one or more of:
- inadequate food and liquor margins
- insufficient revenue from food, liquor or rooms
- high wages relative to revenue
- poorly targeted marketing activity
What we don’t do is visit you, write a report and leave you to solve your own problems; we are all totally committed to effective implementation of our recommendations.
We always ensure that we help you to develop the skills necessary for you to continue to make improvements; this long-term mentoring approach is at the heart of our attitude to clients.
During an initial free of charge on-site or telephone discussion, we explore your situation and highlight areas that need attention. If you want to go further we agree some goals and between us decide how our input could help turn around your business.
We promise our total commitment to achieving your objectives, whatever our level of input, and look forward to working with you soon.
Why we are different
- Attention to every detail
- Visual layout builder
- Shortcodes & widgets
- Ready-made skins
- Responsive & retina-ready
- Fast & friendly support
We use our experience to ensure that your business retains as much of your hard earned revenue as possible. We analyse your operation and your figures and then help you reduce food and liquor costs and control your overheads, the largest of which is usually wages.
- Full ‘Profit & Loss’ Analysis and Corrective Measures
- Liquor Management & Liquor Gross Profit %s
- Food Management & Food Gross Profit %s
- Payroll Controls – analysis of ideal expenditure
- Food & Beverage Management
- Internal Stock Controls
- Menu Management
- Stock Management and Stocktaking Interpretation
- Financial Business Management
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Control of Variable Costs
Our speciality is sorting out difficult situations, from particular employees who are causing you grief to radical re-organisation. We help you to manage the people you employ – from managers right through to service and kitchen staff. We have a good record in avoiding costly industrial tribunals.
- Managing Managers
- Managing ‘Difficult’ People Situations
- Operational Planning
- Management Structure
- Human Resources Processes
- Manpower Planning Studies – wage level reviews
- Management Training
- Management Development
- Setting & Reviewing Objectives
- Customer Service Ethos
Every hospitality business wants to increase sales but for this to be effective it is vital that you have the right product for your target markets. We help you to maximise the opportunities in your business, make effective marketing plans and spend your limited marketing budget wisely.
- The Marketing Plan
- Competition Analysis
- Room Revenue Maximisation
- Lead Generation Options
- Online Opportunities
- Image Design
- Interior design
- Database Management
- Public Relations
- Quality Audit & Mystery Diner Programmes