- Information We Collect
We may collect personal information when you visit our Website and interact with our services. The types of information we may collect include:
- Contact Information: We may collect your name, email address, and phone number when you voluntarily provide it to us when booking an assessment or contacting us through the Website.
- Trading Information: We collect a variety of statistics pertaining to your business, which we use in our Sprowts system when we monitor the financial performance of your business, its Profitability, and other data
- How We Use Your Information
We use the information collected for the following purposes:
- To provide you with our hospitality consultancy and mentoring services.
- To respond to your inquiries and provide customer support.
- To send you marketing communications, if you have subscribed ( and from which you can opt-out at any time).
- Sharing Your Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to third parties. However, we may share your information with trusted third-party ‘’Bowden Group Alliance’’ service providers who assist us in operating our Website or providing our services. These service providers are obligated to keep your information confidential and are only authorised to use it for the purposes specified by us.
- Cookies and Tracking Technologies
- Your Choices
You have the following choices regarding your personal information:
- You can request access to the personal information we hold about you.
- You can request that we correct or delete your personal information.
- You can unsubscribe from our marketing communications at any time by using the opt-out link provided in our emails.
We take the security of your personal information seriously and have implemented appropriate measures to protect it from unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
- Contact Us
David J Hunter
The Bowden Group (inc. Sprowts)
mobile: 07831 407984