There are many aspects of setting up and running a restaurant that can be difficult, and it’s easy for things to fall through the cracks when you’re busy getting ready to launch. Restaurant consultants take on the burden of some of the key tasks when setting up a restaurant – we are mentors, advisors and consultants to call upon for your business.
We’re a specialist team of consultants that help restaurants and other food businesses to deliver their concepts, and crucially we’re here to ensure the operation runs smoothly after launch. Our main goal will always be to ensure that your restaurant runs PROFITABLY.
The areas that a restaurant consultant will advise you on include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Advice, guidance and planning for your concept.
- Helping you find a location, contracts, and negotiating with landlords.
- Financial planning and investor packs, market research.
- Restaurant design and branding with our design partners.
- Assist you in the recruitment of staff with our recruitment partners.
- Menu design and development, costing and training.
- Launch and operational support, choosing suppliers and supply chain.
- Marketing plans, including social media and marketing with our social media and marketing partners.
We also advise on supplier introductions, procurement and stock levels for you so that your operation runs smoothly and most importantly, is profitable. We can also help with kitchen equipment or uniforms if necessary – there are many areas in which our restaurant consultancy specialise and have many years of experience in.
If you are opening or relaunching a restaurant we’re here to help you – Contact our lead restaurant consultant David Hunter today by clicking here or call us on 01628 487613 to discuss how a restaurant consultant can help your business.